5/25/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Statements of Real Madrid players after realizing the dream of La Decima

Real Madrid News NowTalked to Real Madrid players for great joy after the coronation Champions League at the expense of Atletico Madrid four goals
As he said, the owner password at the coronation Sergio Ramos: "We fought until the end, I'm glad I recorded a goal that the team brought to the meeting, we have made history .., title Dedicate special for my wife and my grandfather and my child .. "

Ancelotti: "We deserve the title well deserved, Dedicate title for my family and for the real fans, I've had a very difficult final, and most difficult season, I am very happy I am part of this great achievement ."

Casillas: "for the mistake? Should not dramatize things the important we have achieved the title, Atletico deserves all the respect and appreciation, in turn, now is the time to celebrate the tenth after a long wait .."

Di Maria: "The fact that I can not believe what happened, I am very happy, I've got the first title for the Champions League in my career .."


Florentino Perez: "I am proud to be chairman of the greatest club in the world, the title was fairness us all the sacrifices made by the team for the coronation to the tenth .., thanks to the players and fans, Real Madrid, was the hero of all its components .. "

Marcelo: "I can not express my feelings, thank you to all, and very happy I made added after I entered the stadium .."

Carvajal: "to make history with the best club in the world is unique, we have more courage and a desire to achieve the title .."

Isco: "It's the happiest day of my life, this team never surrender .."

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment