3/10/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Sergio Ramos: will not give up Real Madrid

Real Madrid News Now : Captain second to Real Madrid Sergio Ramos appeared in the media zone after yesterday's game was published remarks this morning in the Spanish press, Ramos spoke about the yellow card and said: I receive not intentional, but be honest I'm lucky because I have received a card today. Ramos spoke about the recent statement Mourinho said: You can only ask him that. And issue periodic Ramos said: league is very difficult, we fight with two great teams and two Barcelona and Atletico Madrid must also respect the rest of the adversaries. And rumors of his transfer from Real Madrid, Ramos said: crazy I imagine I will leave Real Madrid, I want to retire here.

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment