3/17/2014

Real Madrid News Now, José: "I'm still learning a lot

Real Madrid News Now : José Rodriguez was accompanied coach Carlo Ancelotti in the press room, a graduate of the Academy of Real Madrid discussed the match against Schalke 04: "We are dealing with the game as we always do, our mentality is to win and focus. we think Schalke only for being the important thing now, that we make sure to qualify. "

"We have improved on both the defense and attack. Defend well and attack well. We have a few goals and score a lot and this is important. Improvement as also at the level of the ball."

For his role in the team

"It is secondary because there are great players are playing wonderfully, my goal is to realize maximum benefit from the opportunities it gives me her coach. It my first year here at Real Madrid and I accepted my own will to be here at the beginning of the season. " 

"When you reach the first team at Real Madrid, you just think about learning. 'Ve Learned many things from my team, over from Zidane as, and Ancelotti ... "

Statistics Cristiano Ronaldo .. 

"It's amazing but I'm not surprised because it is a great professional. He shows it day after day and there is no doubt that he will achieve more. He player is unique and I have learned a lot from him, and, above all , is a high degree of professionalism. Cristiano Ronaldo is Cristiano Ronaldo and I is I, we are different. "  



Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment