1/25/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Cristiano: "It was possible that one of the most beautiful of my goals"

Real Madrid News Now : Talked Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo after the end of the game against Granada and explained that he feels very happy to register his first goal in front of Granada and said: "Happy first goals for the documentary, which the game easy on us." He added: "We are going through at the moment is very good, and we feel confident large and we must go further than that.

" Real Madrid star was asked about the possibility stumbled against Barcelona tomorrow in Malaga answered : "Barcelona? I think I worry about my house and Real Madrid, the other clubs do not interest me." And handed Ballon d'Or for the Santiago Bernabeu for official said: "The man who is under 20 years in Madrid, Ballon d 'Or is not me and my family but for Real Madrid. "Granada guard and tackle for his ball, he said: "It was the goalkeeper standing exactly in the place where the ball had paid him, I almost have a better my goals throughout my career."

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment