1/03/2014

Real Madrid News Now, Celta Vigo defender Hugo Mallo: not and will not forget the gesture Cristiano Ronaldo

Real Madrid News Now : Cristiano Ronaldo caused in last season's injury-back young man 's club Siltavaego Hugo in May and finished the season, Ronaldo surpassed May superbly very causing a rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament of the right knee of defender May, and conducted newspaper Marca to meet fast with young guns when he said:

Is it true that Cristiano reassured you?
I appreciate this gesture of Cristiano, I came to the dressing room and sat down with me a long time and then left after having made
I support.

What would you say to Cristiano on Monday?
I thank him for the gesture made by me, will not forget what he has done with me.

Do you still symptoms of infection present?
No, I am trying to make a big game at the Bernabeu on Monday and we want to win and make a great match
At the Bernabeu.

Do you fear an attack from Real Madrid?
We must respect and Bill Cristiano and Benzema, all of whom are playing well and their numbers speak for them.


Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment