12/27/2013

Real Madrid News Now Luka Modric: Ancelotti trusts me [interview]

Real Madrid News Now : conducted Marca journalist Hugo Cerezo an interview with the Croatian international Luka Modric before his departure for London in order to spend the Christmas holiday before returning to Madrid and travel to Doha, Modric spoke about many things in the interview.

A big victory in Valencia, how it happened?Yes, there was a great and wonderful, all of you have seen the joy in the end and this indicates unite the team and we are seekingTo make things right.
How was 2013 for Luca?For me I see a perfect, things began to me a perfect match in Old Trafford goal there who will not forgetAnd immediately after winning the Clasico and we think we lack a bit of luck for the icing on the cake, even if the title in this oneYear and I can say that a good year.
What are the goals of Luca in the new year?I expect a better year for me and Madrid, I hope to achieve something positive with Real Madrid and the Croatian national team in the World Cup.
You are fully adapted with Real Madrid, how so?I live in Madrid wonderful times and I can say that my confidence in the coach is the reason when you can have the confidenceProviding the best in every game and I am very happy and I feel love by the fans and I hope that Nhdém tenth.
What do you feel about Ancelotti, and Zidane?Ancelotti is a great coach, he believes in me and gives me full confidence, Zizou absolutely gorgeous and sometimes join us in trainingAnd then rehearse together on shots a lovable person.
Ancelotti is convinced duality Luca, Xavi, what do you think?Of course it is the coach's decision and I feel with Xavi comfortably large on the pitch and I am proud to play beside himBut we will not forget Sammy, I wish him a speedy recovery.
What about Gareth Bill?All who know Gareth will realize that he is getting better, he gave a good performance in their games, and after the holidayWe'll see Gareth Bell version ideal "version of the Spurs."
What about the Golden Ball?Cristiano, I hope to win.
Why did you choose London for vacation?I love London, where I spent 4 years and I'll go there for entertainment for myself and my family, I chose London.
Finally, a message left by Luca for Real Madrid fans?Birthdays happy for everyone, and I hope for all Almadridista health and achieve their wishes in the new year and I hope to celebrateTitles together in the new year.

Real Madrid News Now
 

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment