12/09/2013

Real Madrid News Now Cristiano Ronaldo: Ballon D'or is not the most important thing, and Bale will help us to win trophies

Real Madrid News Now : Says Cristiano Ronaldo that the failure to win the Ballon D'or will not be the end of the world, Portuguese and who competes this year's prize with Ribery and Messi told and said: "Ballon D'or is not the most important thing in the march's career, it is important for many players and I can understand so, but in the end, just individual award, "and added, for" bein Sport ":" Of course it would be nice to win, but will not be the end of the world if it does not, and moreover there is a great players they deserve, but they did not win it ", CR7 and who renewed his contract with Alblancos the beginning of this season to say about his future with the Kings:" This is my home and I feel comfortable here, I love the fans and the team and everything here, this is the reason for my signature on a new contract, I do not know where I will end my career, but I happy here now. "
Says Cristiano Ronaldo that the failure to win the Ballon D'or will not be the end of the world, Portuguese and who competes this year's prize with Ribery and Messi told and said: "
Ballon D'or is not the most important thing in the march's career, it is important for many players and I can understand so, but in the end, just individual award, "and added, for" bein Sport ":" Of course it would be nice to win, but will not be the end of the world if it does not, and moreover there is a great players they deserve, but they did not win it ", CR and who renewed his contract with Alblancos the beginning of this season to say about his future with the Kings:" This is my home and I feel comfortable here, I love the fans and the team and everything here, this is the reason for my signature on a new contract, I do not know where I will end my career, but I happy here now. "
He also spoke about his colleague Welshman: "What does Gareth impressive, I've faced some difficulties at the beginning and some minor injuries, and this is normal because it did not play a preparatory period of the season and there was a lot of hype about his move, but it is now on the mend, I've adapted well with the team, the fans and the players love him, he's a great player and will help us to win trophies. " 



Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment