11/26/2013

News now Real madrid - Marcelo: You want to create the lies I have a wonderful relationship with Cristiano

News now Real madrid : Talked Marcelo in the press conference before the face Galatasaray in the Champions League: "I have more confidence regardless of the confidence of the coach I've always feel confident in Madrid last season was bad for me and now I'm good and more confident than last season, now recovered from injury He talked about his colleague Carvajal: "I think we'll be able to play together, it's young intelligent and I think we can play together and the system and tactics: This is the system that I find myself in it more comfortable (laughs) We have the quality of players that can change the system and this is not a problem and the Golden Ball "I want to win Cristiano Golden Ball It's nice that people put a mask to his face, not only this year, deserves the award as well as last season, he is a great player so he worked hard in recent years, and always be in a high level and registered for goals: It is good to see that the team is much better than the beginning of the season I've improved offensive and we are good defensively and this is our goal and the decision to Diego Costa playing for Spain: I have nothing to say to this decision and I can not say anything more than that and talked about his relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo after his remarks last year after The press questions about who deserves the Golden Ball said Casillas, very good relationship, and you want to create, and create some trivial things and lies I am a human being too repetitive at times angered and I'm not made of wood.

News now Real madrid

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment