10/11/2013


forward's dig at City attack

posted: 5 hours ago
Pepe And Ramos
A round up of the latest news stories and gossip connected to Manchester City.
Manchester City are thought to be one of the clubs interested in signing Real Madrid star Sergio Ramos. The Spanish defender is apparently at odds with the Spanish giants over a pay rise dispute and City are thought to be one of the teams with an offer ready to put to the defender.
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has admitted the thought of leaving the club and going back to Argentina crossed his mind over the summer.
 
 
“I love Independiente and when they were relegated I even thought about moving back there. I wanted to help the club to go up again. I definitely thought about it, but my agent told me City would have killed us,” he told the Sun.
Another Manchester City forward Stevan Jovetic says he’s looking to dent England’s chances of going to the World Cup next summer. Jovetic is expected to lead Montenegro’s attack in the match against England at Wembley tomorrow.
“I am very excited by the game - For us it is even more important this time because we have two games left in the group and if we get good results, we can qualify for the World Cup finals for the first time,” he told the City website.
Categories:

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment