1/02/2014

Real Madrid News Now, José Rodriguez: I must thank Zidane and the coaching staff for giving me the opportunity

Real Madrid News Now : Attacker Real Madrid youngster José Rodriguez appeared in an interview with Real Madrid official, Khisa record last goal in the last year and scored his first goal in the new year and it said: playing in the team size of Real Madrid is very difficult, but it is important for any player and for me I must thank Zidane and the coaching staff for giving me the opportunity and I have to take advantage of every minute is given to me. In the latter asked about Xabi Alonso said: Everyone wants survival, is an example for us young people and we hope survival and at the same time, we respect his decision.

Real Madrid News Now


 

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment