12/28/2013

Real Madrid News Now, Cristiano Ronaldo: I will return to work with Mourinho [Interview]

Real Madrid News Now : On the occasion of winning the character of the year in Portugal conducted a striker of Real Madrid 's Cristiano Ronaldo interview with Bola Portuguese, Cristiano asked about the differences with Mourinho and the possibility of returning to work with him and said: I forgive anyone forget differences, I learned a lot from Mourinho and from many other coaches like Ferguson and Pellegrini and others and they gave me an opportunity for the development of more, would not mind a return to work with Mourinho again. And the Ballon d'Or said Cristiano Ronaldo: I do not know whether you deserve but I am I am right in the list for the sixth time and has existed for the past 7 or 8 years in the starting squad ideal for FIFA and the numbers speak for themselves, it is important to win trophies gold, I may deserve such public the past, but I know that it's not related to me it is possible to win or lose.

 Real Madrid News Now, Cristiano Ronaldo: I will return to work with Mourinho [Interview]

And reduced Cristiano Ronaldo of being a man Real Madrid where I said: all players have influence in Real Madrid, everyone is talking about the players most Agra and the most influential in the team they are the cornerstones of the team, but nothing of this happens , everyone in Madrid affects and Madrid does not depend on one player. He Ronaldo: I love to help my team which is my job and I have to do it to the fullest and the team very well. Cristiano showed his hunger for tournaments and league talked about when he said: Barcelona and Atletico Madrid got the beginning of a more systematic and we were able to achieve the points, obviously, we always want to be at the top because we are Real Madrid and of course we want to conclude the season trophies. Cristiano and asked for the title of the King's Cup and if he wants, he said: It is difficult to collect all the trophies in one season, and the injustice of choice for the title favorite and all I can say is I hope to win trophies with Real Madrid and individual honors. And finally commented on Cristiano mate Gareth Bell said: It is a great player and we help it, I've had problems in the beginning and did not adapt due to injury and language, but gradually began to acclimate.

Real Madrid News Now

Follow Us

0 comments:

Post a Comment