The player and coach and general manager of Real Madrid previously Jorge Valdano returned to talk again about his departure last for club and which is caused by a difference of views with Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho and said the Argentine: "It is true, and that there were many differences between me and Mourinho, but II was a victim decision for Florentino Perez and not a decision for Mourinho, "and about the possibility of returning someday to work at Real Madrid did not rule out Valdano it:" I do not know what in store for me the future, all I want in my life is to be a player, other things camesuccessively. "
10/27/2013
Posted By:Mehdi cr7 | At:10/27/2013
Be the first to comment!
The player and coach and general manager of Real Madrid previously Jorge Valdano returned to talk again about his departure last for club and which is caused by a difference of views with Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho and said the Argentine: "It is true, and that there were many differences between me and Mourinho, but II was a victim decision for Florentino Perez and not a decision for Mourinho, "and about the possibility of returning someday to work at Real Madrid did not rule out Valdano it:" I do not know what in store for me the future, all I want in my life is to be a player, other things camesuccessively. "
Follow Us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment